5630 University Pkwy, Winston-Salem, NC 27105, USA
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I added a vehicle to my policy and asked my agent to let me know before putting on full coverage how much it would be a month. It was added on to the vehicle without my permission and took me 2 weeks to get it off and they charged me extra for the coverage even though I had requested the policy change.

Now I called to see how much it cost to add my boyfriend to my policy and they just automatically added him on. When I got the updated insurance documents I called and asked that he be taken off. Especially when he had 8 points on his license for a ticket that wasn't his. They said they would take care of it and take him off and he was still on there a week later.

So I called my agent for multiple days with out a response and finally caught him and asked him to remove him given the situation that it seems there's been identity theft and he said he would. I checked the policy a week later and he was still on it. So yet again I called the customer service line and asked that he be removed again with much refuseual she finally after an hour of arguing with me took him off. Some how in this process they decided they would auto draft the money for adding him to my policy with out my permission and are refusing to refund it fully and only have promised to giveme back 50% of what they charged me for not completing my requests.

So now they have charged me for multiple things I have not requested and said we can't do anything about refunding you for any more. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

I never had any issues when this was GMAC. They need to fix there customer service and agents.

Product or Service Mentioned: National General Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments