5630 University Pkwy, Winston-Salem, NC 27105, USA
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I pay my insurance premium yearly and never had a claim. I was in a hit and run accident on Feb 19, 2018.

I file a claimed and was directed to senior claimed adjuster Brandon Chunn. Mr.Chunn is a big bully and have NO mercy on an individual who had just got into an accident and lost(totaled) her car. All he want to do from the very beginning of the conversation is to settle and close the claim with a crazy unreasonable settlement. HE gave me no choice or option but to accept his offer.

My agent advised me that I had 30 days rental in my declaration but Mr.Chunn was only willing to approve car rental thru March 02, 2018. I emailed and called several times left messages for his supervisor Brian Russell and got NO response. VERY SAD. I was extremely upset and advise him of KBB price for similar car was higher then what he is offering.

I faxed him Carfax report, Kelly blue book report on similar cars but he still said that is his final settlement amount. Basically giving me NO choice but to take what he is going and I have NO choice. I would strongly advise anyone thinking of getting auto insurance to stay away from National General. Extremely bad business.

STAY AWAY. DONOT buy auto insurance from NATIONAL GENERAL.

Product or Service Mentioned: National General Insurance Auto Claim.

National General Insurance Cons: Bad customer service claims department.

Comments

AliveWoollyMonkey

National General is the worst insurance company I have ever had to dealt with. All they care about is MONEY.

You pay your premium annually on time and when you have a claim, they give you the run around, leave message for department manager who never return emails or calls.

They bully you into accepting whatever amount they see fit, giving you NO choice. VERY SAD and disturbing.Stay away from National General.