Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Some one tried to break into my truck in my driveway. I made a police report, got an estimate and called to make a claim. Was given a number to an adjuster Jeremy. Called him, no answer, left message.

Had to call back, bc he did not return my call. He took a statement and told me to call another person, Eric, to come and take pictures of the damage.

I called, made an appointment for the next morning. Eric came and took pictures. Waited for Jeremy to call me back, he did not.

When I finally got a hold of him, he told me that my claim did not match up and was being investigated. He said there was nothing he could do. I asked what else I could do to speed the process up, that i needed my truck fixed asap. He said nothing and there was no one else I could speak to. A week later, I received a message saying that my claim was still being reviewed. I called again, left message. He called back later and accused me of making a

false claim!!! Which is illegal to do. He had the nerve to tell me if I was that concerned about my truck that I should just take it to be repaired and pay for it myself!! I explained to him that the cost of repair is over my deductible and that is why I had to file a claim.

They are making every excuse to drag this on and not pay out.

I have done everything I am supposed to do.

They are the most dishonest company I have ever dealt with!

I have contacted a professional for representation. What they are doing is wrong, dishonest and illegal. I will be cancelling my policies, demanding a refund for the months that I have prepaid for and will be reporting them to the insurance commission . Now I have to pay out of pocket to get my truck fixed and safe to drive . This company should lose their license and their employees, especially the adjuster, should lose his job!!!

SHAME ON THEM!!

Scam artists!!

Product or Service Mentioned: National General Insurance Auto Insurance.

Comments