14523 SW Millikan Way, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA

Dear Lord, I have no words. This has been by far the worst experience of my life as a homeowner.

I submitted a claim nearly 3 months ago, and I am no closer to getting any of the draw of the money to fix my home. I have sent everything in, and everytime I call this God-awful company, I get a different answer. Most recently, 1-2 days on turn-around. We're on 7 days.

This is LUDICROUS.

Do yourself a favor. Don't EVER think that your home will be repaired in a timely manner, if NatGet and/or Seterus have ANYTHING to do with it.

Every agent has a different answer, none are correct. Ask for a supervisor, wait 2 days for a reply. I had to go directly to Fannie Mae to get answers to every question I've had.

I just want my house fixed, and I don't see it happening anytime soon.

23 contractors wouldn't even take the job because they knew who they would be dealing with. Just awful.

Product or Service Mentioned: National General Insurance Claim.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $19000.

Preferred solution: I want my home repaired, and the funds released!.

Comments

If you live in North Carolina contact me. I am a retired Insurance adjuster and am dedicated to helping people level the playing field.