Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

This is the absolute Worst company. Shelby the auto adjuster is a complete narcissist and extremely rude.

Run for your life! This company doesn’t even rank in top 10 insurance companies for a reason with consumer affairs. Would you believe they accused me of stealing my own car!! Even though I had two police reports from state&local police.

My car keys was left in the vehicle by accident or dropped near the car. Anyway it was missing next morning. But recovered a couple days latter by State police because it was involved in a hit and run while stolen. They claim the POLICE REPORTS isn’t sufficient evidence.?????

This company is a Fraud!!!

They will take your money monthly. But deny your claim if they got to pay. I had rental coverage up to 1000.00 they took so long trying to prove my car wasn’t stolen instead of processing the claim they exhausted my rental coverage!!!!

Then denied my claim and had the nerve to ask for 1000.00 back from my rental coverage!! THEY are DEVIL OF INSURANCE!

You been warned.....

Product or Service Mentioned: National General Insurance Auto Claim.

Comments

Your case is typical. If you live in NC contact me.

My email is johnw.collisionsafety@gmail.com. I am a retired adjuster with over 40 years experience.